Monday, May 3, 2010

Wise Sayings

Remembered my earlier post on Service Value Assessment.

I forgot to add one more items in the assessment.. that is the wise sayings.. i found one..

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We KEEP MOVING FORWARD, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney 

I've got this while watching the Animation Meet the Robinsons with my kids.. It's such a lovely sayings where failure is not the end of everything, it will only bring you a step forward to success... anyway... yeah.. we must KEEP MOVING FORWARD...
 
NOTE: I am a Unit Trust Consultant. My job is to encourage people to save money for their future expenses, retirement, child education and others. If you interested to know more, contact me at khulailah@yahoo.com or call me @ 013 668 13 65

No comments:

Post a Comment